Sorry ! This event is not available at the moment
• What is practice accreditation and why do it?
• Practice profile/self-assessment
• Overview of Accreditation Pro (QIP) and onTrack for Dental (HDAA)
• Evidence summary
3–4:30pm: Practical workshop
• Process for completing a standard
• Formatting ADA templates and ADAVB audits
• Risk registers
• Immunisation register
• Uploading and submitting
Sharon McMillan is a former economics and business management teacher, and has a Masters of Education Degree in Curriculum Development and a Diploma of Quality Auditing. She has worked as a Practice Manager for the past 18 years in an oral and maxillofacial surgery practice based on the Mornington Peninsula, where she is responsible for establishing the administrative processes, and for monitoring its growth and development. Sharon has assisted many ADAVB member practices become accredited, and regularly presents to members at workshops and dental group meetings.