Thu 03 December 2020
ADAVB end-of-year celebration
Kick up your heels as you kick 2020 to the kerb at our end-of-year celebration.
2020 has been an extraordinary year and we have missed out on meeting with one another for many months. Now that we can, let’s celebrate! Join us at the Sheraton Hotel for a COVIDSafe* celebratory event where we will:
- Showcase the ADAVB award and student prize recipients
- Hear from guest speaker Dr Neela Janakiramanan about policy and advocacy in the face of imperfect science
- Enjoy a sit down dinner and drinks at the Terrace Bar.
CPD hours: 1 clinical hour
RSVP by 30 November. This event is limited to 60 guests, so hurry to secure yourself a spot!
- Photographs may be taken at this event and may be used on the ADAVB website, social media or publications to promote ADAVB events and ADAVB membership. Please advise us if you do not wish to be photographed.
- * This event is being held in line with COVIDSafe procedures.
6:30pm: Guest arrival
6:45pm: Awards given
7:15pm: Mains served
7:30pm: Guest speaker
8:00pm: Dessert served
8:30pm: Last speech – President/CEO
Dr Neela Janakiramanan
Dr Janakiramanan is a fully qualified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with additional expertise in Hand and Wrist Surgery. She writes regularly for The Age.