Wed 28 October 2020
The benefits of having a self-managed super fund
Learn about the benefits of having a self-managed super fund (SMSF) and how to maximise them.
If you are looking to take greater control of your super and retirement planning, then perhaps an SMSF may be worth considering. This webinar will take you through everything you need to know about SMSFs (whether you already have an SMSF or not), including:
- Why set up an SMSF
- The minimum funds required to set up an SMSF
- Strategies to maximise the benefits
- What assets you can invest in an SMSF structure
- Whether the SMSF can be used as an intergenerational wealth structure
- How to ensure you are getting the most out of your SMSF.
Presented by Moneywise Managing Director Ezio Nania.
CPD hours: 1 non-clinical hour
RSVP by 26 October.
Please note: After registering for this event, you will receive confirmation of registration. Once registration has closed, you will receive a separate email with the zoom webinar log on details on 27 October.