Advice and Support
Access a range of support and advisory services to help you during the pandemic.
Members can contact us to discuss all aspects of practicing through the pandemic. Please call 8825 4600 or email email@example.com.
Please also keep an eye out for email updates and check our COVID-19 recent updates webpage which is regularly updated.
Victorian Department of Health and Human Services
- List of COVID-19 testing clinics/assessment centres
- COVID-19 public enquiry hotlines:
- National: 1800 020 080
- Victorian: 1800 675 398
- COVID-19 clinical advice hotline (Victorian Department of Health and Human Services):
- Ph: 1300 651 160, 24 hours a day. Choose the ‘Specialist Medical Advice’ option. Pending demand, you may be asked to leave a message for return phone call.
Mental health support
Members can access free confidential counselling with our member assistance program provided by LifeWorks. To make an appointment, or for phone counselling 24/7, call 1300 361 008.
Find HR information, FAQs and templates at www.ada.org.au/Covid-19-Portal/Dental-Professionals.
- Financial support measures for businesses
- Financial support measures for individuals and households
- Australian Government fact sheets on the economic response package.
- Australian Dental Assocation: www.ada.org.au/Covid-19-Portal/Dental-Professionals
- Table of business financial support measures
- Table of financial support measures for individuals and households
Victorian Government Business Support Fund
Business Support Fund grants have been made available to Victorian Businesses. The third round of funding opens on 18 September 2020 offering between $10,000 - $20,000 depending on annual payroll. Visit the Business Victoria website for more information and to apply. If your practice meets the eligibility criteria for these grants and your application is not approved, please notify the ADAVB.
Advocacy and action
The ADA and ADAVB have worked tirelessly to represent and support members through the COVID-19 pandemic. An outline of the action we’ve taken as the situation unfolded can be viewed below:
- ADA and ADAVB action
- Advocacy timeline (to 1 July 2020)
- Support summary (to 1 July 2020)
- Media coverage
Information about our advocacy, action and support for members during Victoria’s second wave is available at our Recent updates page.