Access a range of resources to assist you with managing COVID-19 issues professionally and personally.
The following resources are based on the current advice available and will be reviewed and updated as required. Make sure you continue to visit this site to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information and resources.
- Managing COVID-19 Guidelines: A guide to managing COVID-19 in your practice.
- Dental Service Restrictions in COVID-19: A framework outlining the ADA's recommendations in relation to the continuation of dental services.
- Exposure response plan: Provides guidance for dental practices in dealing with a possible exposure to COVID-19.
- Practice policy COVID-19: Provides guidance on COVID-19 risk management in the practice.
- Dental practice COVID-19 information for patients template: Can be used at the reception desk and also when confirming patient appointments to reduce the risk of contact with suspected cases of COVID-19.
- Urgent dental treatment for confirmed or probable COVID-19 cases: Refer to these guidelines if a patient who requires treatment is confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19.