Wed 02 September 2020
Practice accreditation workshop (Part 2)
Is your practice registered to undergo practice accreditation? In this small group workshop, we will help you understand the process for both QIP and HDAA.
We will supply you with all the necessary templates, audits and other resources, and demonstrate the process for customising these templates to become your unique practice documents to comply with the NSQHS Standards.
• Develop a process for completing accreditation
• Upload and correctly use ADA templates
• Awareness of some of the issues when navigating the databases
• Work towards completion of at least one of the standards.
Required for the workshop
• Your own remote laptop computer with internet connection
Are you a Practice Plus subscriber? Contact us for your free registration.
CPD hours: 3 non-clinical hours
RSVP by 31 August.
Please note: After registering for this event, you will receive confirmation of registration. Once registration has closed, you will receive a seperate email with the zoom webinar log on details.
• What is practice accreditation and why do it?
• Practice profile/self-assessment
• Overview of Accreditation Pro (QIP) and onTrack for Dental (HDAA)
• Evidence summary
3–4:30pm: Practical workshop
• Process for completing a standard
• Formatting ADA templates and ADAVB audits
• Risk registers
• Immunisation register
• Uploading and submitting
Sharon McMillan is a former economics and business management teacher, and has a Masters of Education Degree in Curriculum Development and a Diploma of Quality Auditing. She has worked as a Practice Manager for the past 18 years in an oral and maxillofacial surgery practice based on the Mornington Peninsula, where she is responsible for establishing the administrative processes, and for monitoring its growth and development. Sharon has assisted many ADAVB member practices become accredited, and regularly presents to members at workshops and dental group meetings.