Staying COVIDSafe at ADAVB events
We look forward to seeing you at an ADAVB event or meeting. We continue to adopt COVID Safe principles to keep you safe.
Attendees are asked to:
- Show proof of COVID-19 vaccination on entry where applicable. See Victorian government guidelines for requirements.
- Masks are no longer required in most settings. For details see Victorian government guidelines. You may choose to wear a mask despite current guidance.
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival and before and after eating, or wash hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing, and sneezing into a tissue (to be disposed of in a bin) or a flexed elbow. Please use hand sanitiser or wash hands after using tissues.
- Bring your own prefilled water bottle if possible.
- Practice social distancing to the extent possible and
- If required, take note of any density quota signage, check in using the QR code on arrival
Please stay at home if:
- You feel unwell, including but not limited to experiencing possible COVID-19 symptoms:
- Loss or change of sense of smell or taste
- Fever, chills or sweats
- Breathing difficulties such as breathlessness
- Sore throat
- Fatigue or tiredness
- Runny nose.
- You are completing a 7 day quarantine period as a close contact or have had any contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 7 days
COVID Safe Plan
The ADAVB and venues that we use have COVID Safe Plans in place as per government guidelines.
Find information on hygiene and physical distancing at www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/staying-safe-covid-19.