Staying COVIDSafe at ADAVB Activities
We look forward to seeing you at an ADAVB event or meeting where permitted. We have several measures in place to keep you safe.
Attendees are asked to:
- Check in using the QR code when you arrive or ask staff to check you in using the ADAVB QR code kiosk.
- Show proof of COVID-19 vaccination on entry (in line with mandatory vaccination requirements for healthcare and other workers).
- Practice social distancing to the extent possible and take note of any density quota signage.
- Wear a mask (if required) in accordance with Victorian government guidelines. Masks must be carried at all times.
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival and before and after eating, or wash hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing, and sneezing into a tissue (to be disposed of in a bin) or a flexed elbow. Please use hand sanitiser or wash hands after using tissues.
- Bring your own prefilled water bottle if possible.
Please stay at home if:
- You are feeling unwell, particularly if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms that are unrelated to hay fever or other conditions:
- Loss or change of sense of smell or taste
- Fever, chills or sweats
- Breathing difficulties such as breathlessness
- Sore throat
- Fatigue or tiredness
- Runny nose.
- You have been directed to quarantine or isolate.
- Within the last 14 days, you have had contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 or have been to an exposure site.
COVID Safe Plan
The ADAVB and venues that we use have COVID Safe Plans in place as per government guidelines.
Find information on hygiene and physical distancing at www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/staying-safe-covid-19.