Staying COVIDSafe at ADAVB Events
We look forward to seeing you at an ADAVB event. We have several measures in place to keep staff and visitors safe at our premises.
Visitors are asked to:
- Wear a mask in accordance with Victorian government guidelines
- Practice social distancing
- Use the supplied hand sanitiser on arrival, and before and after eating; or wash hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds with soap and water in the bathrooms
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing, and sneezing into a tissue (to be disposed of in a bin) or a flexed elbow
- Use hand sanitiser or wash hands after using tissues
- Bring your own prefilled water bottle if possible (bottled water will be available)
- Ask staff if you would like a coffee or tea (no self-service available).
Staff and visitors are asked to stay at home if:
- You are feeling unwell, particularly if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms that are unrelated to hay fever or other conditions:
- Loss or change of sense of smell or taste
- Fever, chills, or sweats
- Breathing difficulties such as breathlessness
- Sore throat
- Fatigue or tiredness
- Runny nose
- Within the last 14 days, you have had contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
Further information on hygiene and physical distancing: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/staying-safe-covid-19