Fri 19 March 2021
Become proficient and confident in the administration of nitrous oxide in clinical practice.
This course will enable participants to become proficient and confident in the administration of nitrous oxide in clinical practice. Approved by the Australian Society of Dental Anaesthesiology (ASDA), the course provides an introduction to the use of relative analgesia (RA) in dental practice. It is also an excellent refresher for dentists wishing to update their knowledge and practical skills in the delivery of RA.
- Practical application of the use of RA on patients
- Usage of RA armamentarium
- Appropriate maintenance and sterilisation of equipment
- Indications and contra-indications of relative analgesia.
You will learn:
- Understand the legal requirements for the use of RA
- Understand the indications, limitations and advantages of using RA
- Use RA properly
- Appropriately bill for RA procedures.
Presented by Dr Angelo Preketes and Dr Michael Walker.
Held in conjunction with
Proudly supported by
CPD hours: 6 clinical hours
RSVP by 23 September.
Please note: Photographs may be taken at this event and may be used on the ADAVB website, social media or publications to promote ADAVB events and ADAVB membership. Please advise us if you do not wish to be photographed.