Fri 15 October 2021 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
ADAVB awards night
Celebrate the outstanding achievements and contributions of ADAVB members.
Join us for a special evening to commemorate the recipients of:
- 2020 ADA Awards
- 2021 ADAVB Awards
- 2020 Student Prizes
- 2019, 2020 and 2021 50 years of membership
- 2020 ADAVB BOQ Specialist CPD Practice Bursary
- 2020 ADAVB BOQ Specialist Recent Graduate Bursary
Not only will you get to bask in the glow of the recipients, you'll also be treated to:
- A sumptuous two-course meal and drinks
- Entertainment from musical acts Dr Raymond Khong, Peter Ho and Dr Jesse Liang (click the 'Speakers' tab for more information).
Proudly supported by
RSVP by Thursday 7 October 2021.
- Award recipients will be notified by email and receive complimentary tickets.
- Photographs may be taken at this event and may be used on the ADAVB website, social media or publications to promote ADAVB events and ADAVB membership. Please advise us if you do not wish to be photographed.
- This event is being held in line with COVIDSafe procedures.
Speakers and presenters to be announced!
Dr Raymond Khong
Raymond has been active on the Australian stage for nearly 30 years. Some of Raymond's achievement are working on television, radio and stage with the Victorian State Opera, Melbourne City Opera, Australian Army Band, the Viennese Musical Society and The Victorian Concert Orchestra. He has toured Australia for over 10 years notibly with Australia's Three Chinese Tenors. Raymond has won a Green Room Award nomination for Best Lead Performer in Chamber Made Opera's world premier of The Possessed. He now produces his own touring shows and has recorded three albums.
Peter is a 4th Year Dental Student from La Trobe University and is also a member of the ADAVB's Recent Graduates and Students Committee. In his spare time, Peter loves to produce music and currently has songs out on Spotify.
Peter says, 'Music has always been a huge part of my life. I played the piano when I was younger and competed in a few eisteddfods around Melbourne. I started mucking around with music production in 2015 when I was really into electronic dance music. After a small hiatus to focus on school, during the summer holidays in 2018 I found myself revisiting the old hobby and dedicating some more time to producing music. In 2019, I finally met a few singers and I started properly making and releasing original music.'
Check out Peter’s Spotify account at open.spotify.com/artist/6mi5wwGEAiXfLPLxunNLaf.
Dr Jesse Liang
Dr Jesse Liang graduated from La Trobe University in 2019 and has been in private practice in Melbourne for the last two years. He currently enjoys all aspects of general dentistry, and during the 2020 lockdown, he started his own dental podcast, The Odontojam Podcast, where he speaks with experts in various fields of dentistry. On top of endless dental CPD, Jesse enjoys playing guitar, writing music and performing at weddings with his wife Grace.