Wed 22 July 2020
All you need to know about Self-Managed Super Funds
Learn everything you need to know about Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) and how to maximise the benefits.
If you are looking to take greater control of your super and retirement planning, then perhaps an SMSF may be worth considering. This webinar will take you through everything you need to know about SMSFs (whether you already have an SMSF or not), including:
- Why set up an SMSF?
- What are the minimum funds required to set up an SMSF?
- What strategies can be used in an SMSF to maximise the benefits of this structure?
- What assets can you invest in an SMSF structure?
- Can the SMSF be used as an intergenerational wealth structure?
- Are you getting the most out of your SMSF?
Presented by Moneywise Managing Director Ezio Nania.
Proudly supported by
CPD hours: 1 non-clinical hour
RSVP by 20 July.
Please note: After registering for this event, you will receive confirmation of registration. Once registration has closed on the 21 July, you will receive a seperate email with the zoom webinar log on details.