Sat 05 March 2022 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Exiting your practice and maximising your outcome
In practice sales you don’t get the result you deserve… you get the result you create!
Get the best possible return for one of your greatest assets.
Vital information for anyone within their last five years of ownership!
- How to get your practice ready to sell
- The pros and cons of seven different exit strategies
- Identifying your likely buyer profile and what they will be looking for
- 15 things that every practice can do to ensure they get the result they want.
- The steps, process and timelines of selling
- Succession planning – what you need to do now to prepare
- How, what and when to tell the staff
- Valuation techniques
- Legal agreements
- Accounting and tax implications
- Effective strategies for transferring patients effectively from seller to buyer.
- Preparation work - how do you get your practice ready in order to sell?
- Learn which exit strategy option is right for your practice and why
- What to do if you plan to sell your practice in the next year... how to increase its value and what not to do
Presented by Simon Palmer, Practice Sale Search and Mark Fitzgerald, Meridian Lawyers.
CPD hours: 6 non-clinical hours
RSVP by Friday 25 February 2022.
Please note: Photographs may be taken at this event and may be used on the ADAVB website, social media or publications to promote ADAVB events and ADAVB membership. Please advise us if you do not wish to be photographed.