Thu 05 March 2020
Financial and investment series – Module 2
Gain the key financial skills and understanding to manage your money with confidence and make informed decisions for your personal life and career.
You will learn:
- How to manage your cash flow and debts
- The reason for saving and investing as well as the risks and returns of investment alternatives
- The advantages of protecting assets and know which insurance products to choose
- Optimal ways to minimise tax and fee payments.
- Investment fundamentals, including superannuation
- Cash flow planning
- Property investment fundamentals
- Sharemarket investment fundamentals
- Debt loan fundamentals and option
- Asset protection and insurance
- Tax considerations for investing.
Session includes free pizza.
RSVP by 25 February. Registration essential for catering purposes.
Presented by Moneywise financial advisers Stuart Mathieson and Francis Lee, Senior Tax Accountant David Giles.
Proudly supported by