Thu 18 February 2021
Infection prevention and control (Part 1): Regulation IPC 101
Ensure you’re up to date with the current infection prevention and control (IPC) regulatory requirements.
- The Dental Board of Australia regulatory framework
- Key regulatory documents relating to:
- Clinical infection prevention and control
- Reprocessing reusable devices
- Single use items
- Registered healthcare workers' obligation in relation to blood borne viruses [CDNA]
- The built form – your practice layout and features
- Safe practice during COVID-19
- Staff health – vaccination and occupational exposure management.
Conclude this session understanding how these recommendations collectively manage the IPC risks in your practice. You will receive our resource list, two CPD points and a certificate. All FREE for ADA members and staff!
This program is the perfect introduction to Infection Prevention and Control (Part 2): Clinical & Reprocessing, where we step you through how to effectively and efficiently implement the regulatory requirements in practice.
CPD hours: 2 clinical hours
RSVP by 16 February
Please note: After registering for this event, you will receive confirmation of registration. Once registration has closed, you will receive a seperate email with the zoom webinar log on details.
Amanda Brown has extensive experience in public and private practice, and is a highly regarded consultant in infection prevention and control.
Amanda’s qualifications are:
• Certificate in Infection Control and Sterilisation
• Certificate in Dental Nursing
• Certificate III in Sterilising Practice
• Member of ACIPC
• Member of SRACA
• Member of OSAP.