Thu 08 October 2020
Infection prevention and control (Part 1): Regulation IPC 101
Build your confidence with your infection prevention and control processes.
Learn straightforward strategies to reduce risk, ensure best practice and improve efficiency.
- How to identify risk
- Pathways for infection
- How to evaluate appropriate methods to minimise and eliminate cross contamination
- How to apply effective and efficient work practices in the dental surgery.
Conclude this session with a resource list, the know how to ensure compliance, 2 CPD points, and a certificate – all FREE for ADA members and staff!
CPD hours: 2 clinical hours
RSVP by 6 October
Please note: After registering for this event, you will receive confirmation of registration. Once registration has closed, you will receive a seperate email with the zoom webinar log on details.
• Standards and guidelines update
• Health care workers and blood borne viruses CDNA
• Current requirements SARS CoV2 [COVID-19]
• Risk assessment
• Risk management
• Documented transmissions in dental practice
• Staff health – exposure management
Amanda Brown has extensive experience in public and private practice, and is a highly regarded consultant in infection prevention and control.
Amanda’s qualifications are:
• Certificate in Infection Control and Sterilisation
• Certificate in Dental Nursing
• Certificate III in Sterilising Practice
• Member of ACIPC
• Member of SRACA
• Member of OSAP.