Fri 09 October 2020
Oral surgery: Flap designs, suturing flaps, socket preservation
Gain hands-on skills in oral surgery focusing on basic surgical skills.
You will learn how to:
- Perform different types of suturing on rubber pseudo skin
- Design and raise a basic flap on pig jaws with teeth
- Suture in a reduced access area
- Ensure proper retraction and positioning of the assistant
- Undertake biopsy incision and excision
- Undertake socket preservation.
Presented by Dr Sophia Richardson
CPD hours: 6 clinical hours
RSVP by 30 September.
Please note: Photographs may be taken at this event and may be used on the ADAVB website, social media or publications to promote ADAVB events and ADAVB membership. Please advise us if you do not wish to be photographed.