Sat 03 October 2020
Become proficient and confident in the administration of nitrous oxide in clinical practice.
Approved by the Australian Society of Dental Anaesthesiology (ASDA), the course provides an introduction to the use of relative analgesia (RA) in dental practice. It is also an excellent refresher for dentists wishing to update their knowledge and practical skills in the delivery of RA. You will be given the opportunity to administer nitrous oxide sedation to each other, and to experience the effects yourself in a safe environment.
- Practical application of the use of RA on patients
- Use of RA armamentarium
- Appropriate maintenance and sterilisation of equipment
- Indications and contra-indications of relative analgesia.
You will learn:
- The legal requirements for the use of RA
- The indications, limitations and advantages of using RA
- How to use RA properly
- How to appropriately bill for RA procedures.
Presented by Dr Angelo Preketes and Dr Greg Mahoney.
CPD hours: 6 clinical hours
RSVP by 24 September.
Proudly supported by
Please note: Photographs may be taken at this event and may be used on the ADAVB website, social media or publications to promote ADAVB events and ADAVB membership. Please advise us if you do not wish to be photographed.