Thu 19 November 2020
Tasmanian property market update
Receive an update on the current conditions of the Tasmanian real estate landscape, including how it’s been affected by COVID-19 and how this may influence your property purchase strategy.
Join our live webinar, exclusive for ADATas members, to hear from industry experts about the state of the Tasmanian commercial and residential property markets, the opportunities that exist for dentists within the current climate and the finance required to secure your next dream property.
Key discussion topics will include:
• How COVID-19 is affecting the property market
• Overview of the Australian property market, covering all capital cities
• Market insights and trends for the Tasmanian property market, with a focus on Hobart and Launceston
• Investment opportunities available both locally and nationally
• Commercial property ownership – is now the right time to buy?
• Various finance options available to you, including purchasing property through your self-managed super fund
• Current lending requirements and navigating the process of securing finance
• Making the most of the government concessions available to you.
You will also be able to participate in an interactive Q&A session, where you will have the chance to ask any questions you may have about your upcoming property purchase plans.
- Performance Property Director Advisory David McMillan
- BOQ Specialist Financial Consultant Krista Adams
- BOQ Specialist Financial Consultant Ursula Coetzee
CPD hours: 1 non-clinical hour
RSVP by 19 November.
If you are unable to book for this session, please email email@example.com to request the recording.
Please note: After registering for this event, you will receive confirmation of registration. Once registration has closed, you will receive a separate email with the zoom webinar log on details on 18 November.
David has worked as a property investment adviser, property consultant, buyer agent and valuer to private clients, financial planners, accountants, finance brokers and various government entities since 1999. He has been involved in more than $1b worth of transactions across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland. Since 2009, David has been specifically focused on helping medical professionals, expats, business owners and busy executives build effective property portfolios. David is a fully licensed real estate agent in Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia and Queensland (CEA), Certified Practicing property Valuer (CPV), Qualified Property Investment Advisor (QPIA) and is an active property investor. David joined the Australian Property Institute in 2001 and is now an Associate (AAPI). In 2009, he became a member of the Real Estate Institute. David currently sits on the board of Property Investment Professionals of Australia (PIPA) to promote ethics in the property investment industry.
Krista Adams is a Victorian-based residential lending and banking consultant with 12 years’ experience. She provides tailored financial solutions and private banking expertise for clients in the medical, dental and veterinary professions.
Krista has particular experience in:
• Providing home and investment loan solutions for our niche clients, particularly specialist medical and specialist dental professionals
• Understanding the requirements of medical professionals as they transition into their chosen specialty, providing financial solutions that meet their evolving income and lifestyle
• Arranging complex borrowing structures involving company and trust entities for medical professionals in private practice.
Ursula Coetzee is a results-orientated and dedicated financial specialist with more than 17 years' banking experience. With a natural flair for building relationships, Ursula is tireless in her pursuit of the best possible outcome for her clients. From new practice set-ups, equipment and fit-out finance, to practice property acquisition and goodwill finance, Ursula works to tailor finance needs to each unique circumstance, be it for a sole practitioner starting out or an established multi-partner practice.