In The Media
The Australian Dental Association Victorian Branch (ADAVB) advocates on behalf of our members and the community to promote the oral health of Victorians.
Our advocacy work often involves engaging the media to spread the message. View some of our media appearances below.
- A new campaign to encourage Victorians to visit the dentist
3 December 2019, Bite Magazine
- How to straighten crooked teeth without braces
21 October 2019, 774 ABC Melbourne
- The lifelong cost of the 'selfie smile': Optional dental veneers on the rise
5 September 2019, The Age
- Best and worst dental experiences
5 August 2019, ABC Radio National
- Up to one in three kids have tooth decay, and sugar is to blame: experts
19 July 2019, The Sydney Morning Herald
- Federal election 2019: High dental costs leave millions of Australians with rotting teeth
12 May 2019, ABC News