Practice Plus consultants are available to provide advice on many aspects of setting up a new practice.
There are many guidelines, legislation and practical considerations in setting up a practice. If you are considering buying or establishing a new practice, our Practice Plus consultants can advise you on the things to consider. You may also require training for constructing a business plan, strategic plan and risk management plan.
Consultancy will be customised to your needs, and includes:
- A needs assessment interview to assist you to develop a personal checklist, timeline and budget for the project
- Assistance with the establishment of policies and procedures to ensure quality governance of your practice
- Provision of advice regarding your practice design, such as:
- General elements
- Infection prevention and control – setting up your sterilisation room, laboratory and surgeries in line with the relevant standards
- Layout and function – bench heights, flooring, work flow, ergonomics
- Establishment of systems and processes including documentation, workflow and recruitment and induction of staff
Our Practice Plus consultants also provide advice on selling or closing a practice.
Consultancy can be conducted on site, or where possible, we can provide a remote option via phone or Zoom.
Contact us to book your consultation.