ADAVB BOQ Specialist CPD Practice Bursary
The ADAVB BOQ Specialist CPD Practice Bursary, held annually, recognises and supports dental practices that are committed to quality learning through continuing professional development for every practitioner and professional staff in the practice.
The bursary consists of a grant valued at $10,000 to be used for professional development and training purposes, of which $2000 must be used for CPD courses and/or training programs offered by the ADAVB.
The 2021 bursary is open for applications.
Complete the application form, then send it with your CPD log to us by email or post: ADAVB CPD Unit, PO Box 9015, South Yarra VIC 3145. Be sure to check the application requirements and eligibility criteria in the form before you submit.
The application closing date has been extended to 5pm on Wednesday 3 November 2021.
- 2020: Dr Matt Teixeira, MHT Dentistry (learn more)
- 2019: Dr Anand Makwana, Warragul Dental Care
- 2018: Dr Sath Saranathan, Goulburn Valley Dental Group
- 2017: Dr Kathleen Walsh, Yarra Valley Dental
- 2016: Dr Monica O'Malley, Your New Dentist
- 2015: Dr William Levecke, Blackburn Dental Group
Hear from Dr Anand Makwana, 2019 practice bursary recipient, as he talks about 'the massive boost' the $10,000 bursary gave his team and practice: