12 February 2022
Get on board with Mouthguard March
The eviDent Foundation campaign to protect smiles with a properly fitted mouthguard is back in 2022!
There’s no better time than now to remind parents and players of the importance of wearing a mouthguard during sport, while partnering with eviDent to improve the oral health of Australians.
How can your practice help?
- Join the campaign and be a Mouthguard March practice
- Pledge to donate $10 per mouthguard fitted by your practice in March, to our charity partner, the eviDent Foundation*.
How will your practice benefit?
- The eviDent Foundation will promote your practice on the website and via social media, as well as to sporting clubs affiliated with the campaign
- You will receive posters and flyers for display in your practice, featuring our sporting ambassadors
- Increased custom fitted mouthguards means more business for your practice.
*Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
Get on board with our campaign ambassadors, Melbourne Rebels, Melbourne Football Club and Tribute Boxing, and be a Mouthguard March practice today!