12 July 2021
Practice manager access to ADAVB resources
Now there are even more reasons to be an ADAVB or ADATas member! Your practice manager can now be given access to professional resources and event bookings on the ADAVB website and can also access practice support.
Authorised practice managers
'Authorised practice managers' at ADAVB and ADATas member practices are able to access a wide range of resources and events on the ADAVB website and can also speak to our practice consultants on your behalf. Simply complete the authorised practice manager form to set up access for your practice manager.
- You must be a current ADAVB or ADATas member
- Only one authorised practice manager permitted per ADAVB or ADATas member
- The form must be signed and completed by an ADAVB or ADATas member
- The authorised practice manager will be given ADAVB website log-in details
- Practice managers must not change log-in details once given website access
- Practice manager authorisation is for access to the ADAVB website adavb.org only, not the federal ADA website.
What authorised practice managers can access
Access a wide range of professional resources for your whole dental team! This includes resources regarding COVID-19, business structure and planning, safety and quality, human resources and infection prevention and control.
Register for events and training
Your practice manager can register you and your whole team for upcoming CPD and practice training events. Access the full calendar, practice manager and member rates and save time with practice manager access and bookings.
Consulting and practice support
Authorised practice managers are authorised to speak on your behalf. Email the Practice Plus team for assistance on practice management and infection control issues at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8825 4600.
Take advantage of this great member offer
Save time and make access to website resources, practice support and event bookings easier with an authorised practice manager.
Please complete the form above or contact us at email@example.com for further information.