12 August 2021
Step up and give back
Find out how you can give back to your profession and the community at our Volunteer information night.
On Monday 6 September, join us to hear about opportunities to take an active role with the ADAVB and closely linked charities.
The night will include presentations about:
- The ADAVB Oral Health Committee, which informs members, other healthcare professionals and the general public about the prevention of oral diseases and the maintenance of good oral health
- eviDent Foundation, a health-promotion charity supporting Australia’s only Dental Practice Based Research Network
- The ADAVB Mentoring Program, an exclusive member service for recent graduate members, including ADC graduates, in the first year of their career
- Royal Flying Doctor Service, a non-profit organisation that provides emergency and primary healthcare services, including dental care, for those living in rural, remote and regional areas of Australia
- Overseas volunteering opportunities that you can get involved in
- Australian Dental Health Foundation, which seeks to improve the dental health of Australians who cannot easily access or afford dental care
- The University of Melbourne opportunities in dentistry
- Balibo House Trust, which works to honour the memories of the Balibó Five by enriching the lives and livelihoods of the Balibó people.
The event will be held online via Zoom.